Mastermind GT 8... Basically a super Mastermind LT

mntimmah

I love the idea of a Mastermind GT10 but the GT10 is just too big to fit on a smaller board. But the scribble strips are almost are a requirement for me to know what a button is doing. Id forget my head if it wasn't attached to my shoulders, so remembering every page and button gets tough. So I propose basically taking the Mastermind LT and making it more like the Master mind GT, just smaller. Having 7-8 buttons, the main screen and the same scribble strips that the GT series has, just in a size barely bigger than the mastermind lt.

Is it something you have considered? I am not sure how much larger it would need to be than the LT to add the scribble strips, but the price point would be between the GT10 and the LT. I think t you have room in the line up for it and it would be a hit to have the GT functionality in just a smaller footprint so it can fit on a board with less room.

Tim

I would reallly love scribble strips on my PBC/6X. I know that it scrolls through the presets when you load a song, but I find myself pressing all the preset buttons in sequence anyway when I load a new song just to remind myself of which button does what. I would pay a fair amount for this. I wonder whether it is technically feasible and economically viable, but I hope so!

I am looking at moving away from hx effects being the center of my board to a loop switching system. The GT10 is just too darn big for me, I don't need that many buttons. I am looking at doing the PBC6x or a MEGX with Mastermind LT which are from an interface standpoint for buttons are essentially the same. If we could add scribble strips to either of those or make it a touch bigger with 2 or 3 more buttons with scribble strips as well, I think it actually would fill a little bit of a gap in the product lineup as well as be quite a hit.

Back