Mastermind GT on Outside Stages...

Rain

Hello all I'm a newbie I'll be placing an order hopefully this week. I have one quick question, how do the Screens and Text on The GT look in Daylight/Outside conditions ? :D

I can let you know after this Sunday! it will be my first outside gig with the MMGT.... I predict NO ISSUE! :) but will let you know

I spent about 6 months shopping for the right displays, and these are definitely the best ones I could find for visibility in sunlight. In sunlight, you won't see the color behind the displays very well, but the text should be quite readable. That's the reason we have the buttons invert their text when selected - so that you can tell a button is on even if you can't see the color.

Thank you Admin !!! That's what I was thinking when I was watching the Mastermind GT- Axe FX II YouTube Set-Up Video. Thanks schrismer!!!

Just wanted to confirm what Ron said about viewing the GT's LED panels outside. I played my first outdoor gig yesterday with the GT and yes, you can't see the colors but the text is very easy to read. Our stage faced west so I had the sun in my eyes for most of the gig and had absolutely no issues.

Back