Mastermind GT - Saving to new location Can this be done?

seattleguitarist

I am using a Mastermind GT/22 and i cannot figure out how to save to a new location. I do not want to use the copy feature as i have found it does some things i don't like and to work around it i have no choice but to use the editor and make some changes. What i am wanting to do is make changes to a preset and then when it is time to save it send it to a new location. I do not see anywhere how to do that. It seems that i have to save any changes i make to the preset i am working on at the time. Is there a way to do this and i'm just not seeing it or is this something that currently cannot be done?
Example: If i am on preset 1 and i make some changes but want to save them to preset 2. I want to be able to "click" save then choose the location i want to save to. I hope that is clear.?

Thank you,
Chris

There isn't any "save to" function at this time. What does the copy function do that causes problems for you?

What the copy feature does that is causing problems for me is it copies any program changes i have for all the pieces i have controlled by the mastermind. I have the mastermind controlling an RJM Effect Gizmo, an RJM mini amp gizmo, and an Axe FX II. Let's say i am on Preset #1 and i want to copy that preset to #10 because i like the buttons that i have selected for the different effects that i am using and i don't want to start over from scratch. When i get to preset #10 it is taking me to preset #1 on the Axe FX due to the copy feature. I then have to go into the editor and adjust the program change for the Axe Fx to go to preset #10 otherwise i end up messing up the settings i wanted for preset #1 if i make any changes to preset #10 after the copy is made. For some reason even though the mini amp gizmo and mini effect gizmo also show program change #1 for preset #10 (after the copy) i am able to program different settings (such as different loops being chosen without it affecting the preset i copied from, which in this case was #1). I am just trying to avoid having to select all the buttons i need from scratch every time. Unfortunately it doesn't just copy the buttons i have selected it also copies the program changes and the Axe Fx doesn't respond in the way the mini amp gizmo and effect gizmo do. I hope this makes sense.

I think this will be a moot point soon. I actually like the way copy preset works. I wish it was easier to move banks and presets from within the editor though.

Once we have page per preset, I believe when you do a new preset it will allow you to pick from stored presets which page you want as template. That sounds like what you need.

Back