Mastermind LT Demo Pedalboard

rjmmusic

Administrator
Staff member
I've just finished our demo pedalboard for the Mastermind LT. The board includes:

In front of amp:
  • Xotic SP Compressor
  • Mooer Juicer
  • Mini Tube Screamer
  • Eventide H9 (pre)
  • Strymon Mobius (pre)
The above are switched with a Mini Effect Gizmo, hiding underneath the board. In the amp's loop, we have:
  • Strymon Mobius (post)
  • Strymon Timeline
  • Eventide H9 (post)
We rely on the pedals' built-in relays to bypass these.

For power, I used the Strymon Zuma. I'm pretty happy with this - it powers everything on the board with no issues, and is smaller and lighter than a linear supply would be.

I built this one using a board from Templeboards. Interesting design, but I definitely had some challenges using it. I don't think it was made with switchers in mind - there aren't enough access holes to run cables from the top to bottom. and the holes are too small. The board is just a little too small for the amount of crap I decided to put on it. Being stubborn, I made it all work anyway. The wiring work will not win any awards for neatness, but it'll do!

Connectors were Switchcraft 380 straight, Switchcraft 226, 236 and pancake jacks for right angle. Cable was Best-tronics CA-0578 for audio and CA-0363 for MIDI.

Wiring diagram is attached at the end of this post.

IMG_6105.JPG IMG_6104.JPG

Attachments

• MMLT Demo Board.pdf
    462 KB · Views: 23
What midi cables are you using? It looks like they have the ability to the end piece to go in any direction.

Back