Mastermind PBC Board

Where did you get the pedalboard with the 2nd tier and case? I'm looking for one but I can't seem to find on in the US. The pedalboard looks beautiful! Good job!

Where did you get the pedalboard with the 2nd tier and case? I'm looking for one but I can't seem to find on in the US. The pedalboard looks beautiful! Good job!
I built the 2nd tier myself... just a piece of plywood, two end pieces and a few strap hinges... works really well... lots of goodies in a small footprint. The road case was one I have had for years.. used to house my G System before I switched to the PCB... the company that made it has since gone out of business.

Attachments

• IMG_7939.JPG
    IMG_7939.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 16
I built the 2nd tier myself... just a piece of plywood, two end pieces and a few strap hinges... works really well... lots of goodies in a small footprint. The road case was one I have had for years.. used to house my G System before I switched to the PCB... the company that made it has since gone out of business.

You did a great job! I built one but I like how you added to the 2nd tier. It sort of looks like some of the ones you see on some of the GigRig videos, like Guthrie Govan's pedalboard he used when he toured with Steve Wilson.

Back