MASTERMIND PBC EDITOR 0.8.0

Wow, now things are really opening up when you program, great!!
This thing is amazing!

How do I get the led to work on the SP-1 when used as an external switch? It´s connected with a TRS jack on the PBC to two TS plugs...
one TS goes to the SP-1 and another goes to a miniswitch with led that only switches when pressed multiple times so I guess it´s the wrong type of switch....
but the SP-1 should work?

cheers/
Truls

You will need two TRS cables to connect the SP1. Output 1 connects to the expression pedal jack on the PBC, output 2 connects to the external switch input on the PBC.

Once it's connected, you need to edit the external switch settings in the editor in order to enable the switch on the pedal. (On the Global page, press Ext Switch 1 Edit) By default, it's set to no function, so the LED will not light. Set it to an IA button and assign a CC to it (or some other function) and it'll start working.

I too had issues with the ext switch on my Mission but, I'll try the suggestions and report back :)

No luck getting the LED to work... the switching works fine!

It´s set up like discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=994

What else can I try?

Cheers/
Truls

At this point, I have to wonder if the LED Is defective or wired backwards. How handy are you with a soldering iron?

So far, the editor seems to work great. The only thing I can't seem to be able to do is change loops 7-10 from series to parallel using the editor. On the PBC you simply hold the button down of the loop you want to change, but neither "click and hold" nor "double-click" work on my Macbook Pro... it's probably a "control + ??" key sequence... anyone know how to do this?

You have to hold Shift while clicking in the editor. That'll trigger the hold function.

Back