Mastermind PBC10

Yos Tanaka

Please Help Me....I do not know the cause.I using PBC10,The Post effects signal chain is as follows:[Amp Send--PBC10 In7-10[Mono in]--L8:H9--L9:Hx Stomp--L10:Send→Custom Split Box→2×DL8 L/R(Kill Dry Mod) ,Loop8-Loop10 Set up to parallel Loop Mode and All Post Effect are from PBC Send→[Mono in / Stereo Out]→PBC Stereo Return.Then not output DL8[R] Wet Sound from Output(A).....

I can't imagine why this would happen. Does it output A go dry if the H9 is bypassed (using its internal bypass switch) and you turn on loop 8?

I can't imagine why this would happen. Does it output A go dry if the H9 is bypassed (using its internal bypass switch) and you turn on loop 8?
H9 is active(RJM loop8 is bypassed)
Output A is not output DL8[R] wet sound and OutputB is not output Dry sound....

Appended system diagram(Sorry for handwriting....)

Attachments

• pbc10-sysyem.jpg
    pbc10-sysyem.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 7
You say that sometimes you get the DL8 wet sound from output A. Is there a pattern to when that happens?

Also, a test you can try is swap the left and right DL8 and see if the problem moves to the right side or stays on the left side.

You say that sometimes you get the DL8 wet
sound from output A. Is there a pattern to when that happens?

Also, a test you can try is swap the left and right DL8 and see if the problem moves to the right side or stays on the left side.
thank you for teaching me!
I swap the left and right DL8,but symptoms dosen't improve...
If useing stereo(parallel)loop then have to stereo output(useing "TRS type" jack)from PBC send?
now I'm connecting "TS type" jack of PBC send.

thank you for teaching me!
I swap the left and right DL8,but symptoms dosen't improve...
If useing stereo(parallel)loop then have to stereo output(useing "TRS type" jack)from PBC send?
now I'm connecting "TS type" jack of PBC send.

Attachments

• A72B4843-DC67-4258-95E8-15C3258D7E2B.jpeg
    A72B4843-DC67-4258-95E8-15C3258D7E2B.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Back