Mastermind PCB Editor Suggestions

Just downloaded the software editor for my new Mastermind PCB over the weekend. It works great and is a pretty major value add to the Mastermind PCB. There was already a good list of devices on there. I assume that new ones will be added as time allows.

If I could make a suggestion, please add templates for Boss/Roland products (particularly the Roland GR-55, Boss RC-300, Boss GT-100 and the new Boss SY-300) and Source Audio (particularly the Soundblox Hub and Programmable EQ).

I don't know if there is currently a thread on this topic but feel free to add your requests for device additions to this thread. :)

I would like to add a suggestion as well.

From an end-user usability perspective, It would be very helpful when viewing or creating presets that use macros if the preset would show the macro name rather than the macro number on the user interface. It's hard to remember macro numbers when you have many macros.

Would be great to be able to assign tempo based on song and not by preset. Additionally it would be helpful to be able to send midi messages to my devices by song also. Typically you will be playing a song all in the same bpm and don't want to have to modify every presets tempo. This becomes an issue when you want the same preset in several songs of a set, all with different tempos.

^Yes! I suggested this a couple of months ago. There are several delay and reverb patches that I use for several songs. Would be great to have tap tempo by song so that I could reuse the same effects patches on many different songs and only have to change the tempo at the song level.

I also would love to see the ability to assign tempo by song. I find my self having to reproduce the same presets and sounds over and over again every time I need a diff tempo. This is cumbersome.

Back