MEGX Insert Loop in Split Mono

Rousecakes

I think I may have found a possible glitch in the software.
I'm running split mono on the MEGX in a 4CM fashion with the Insert look on Loop 8.
At first when it sounds like a volume drop, but I noticed a bunch of extra little wacky things going on (i.e. amp mute not working). When I traced it down it appeared the insert loop was not working properly and signal was going in the MEGX, bypassing the insert loop, and going through the out of the MEGX directly into the Amp FX return. Insert loop was turned on with loop 8. I found that when I looked at the global settings, the loops 7-12 were not listed in the loop order. I've not found a way to have them appear, but can go to the individual preset and hit the arrow to turn on the loop order. Bing all the loops now show up on the individual preset. Once the loop order was turned on, even if I didn't rearrange it, everything worked properly.

Can we have the loop order automatically turn on in global settings if split mono is selected? Or at least turned on in the preset section so we don't have to manually turn it on for every preset?

Thanks in advance Ron! Keep making great stuff! ; )

Global Default Screen.pngArrow Unchecked.pngArrow Checked.png

I'm sorry to ask you various questions.
If using the output in stereo mode(or either one), do I need to set the input to stereo mode?

I'm sorry to ask you various questions.
If using the output in stereo mode(or either one), do I need to set the input to stereo mode?
The settings have to match the cables that are being used in each jack. If you're plugging a TRS stereo cable into the input, set it to stereo. Otherwise, set it to mono. The Mini Effect Gizmo X converts from mono to stereo as needed.

Back