MEGX loops not engaging

Big Lid

I have a few presets where the loops don't engage but they work fine on others. For example, my preset called Funk is supposed to have loop 2 (envelope filter) engaged, however I don't get a signal at all. If I turn off the loop via the MEGX, I'll get a signal. I'm having similiar situations w/ other presets, a loop will engage fine in one preset but not in another

You say if you turn off the loop via the MEGX, you'll get a signal. But what if you turn it back on again via the MEGX?

I had my board pretty well figured out when only using Presets, no IA's. I tried adding an IA for each of my loops on my MEGX and now none of my presets have the correct loops engaged. I've tried to save them manually on the MEGX and they wouldn't save when changing presets. I also tried in the editor via the Buttons page, the presets won't save either. The midi cables seem to be working fine.

Your IA buttons are overriding the MEGX programming. If you want to continue using the front panel to program the MEGX, edit each of your IA buttons and turn off Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change.

Is turning those off the same solution that one should use when using the hold function? I've tried turning those off and its still not working. The loop 1 light will flash briefly then turn off.

The Dirt preset (it's supposed to be loops 1 & 4, loop 1 isn't turning on)
The Solo preset (it's supposed to be loops 1, 4,5,6; loops 1 and 6 aren't turning on)
Tap Bridge preset (it's supposed to be loops 1,4,5; loop 1 isn't turning on)
The Wah preset (it's supposed to be loops 1{HOLD},4,5; loop 1 isn't turning on when I hold)

Attachments

• MMGT22_IA's as PRESETS.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
The system considers each hold function a separate button, so they also need to have Send on Preset Change turned off.

So no Send on Preset Change for the normal button or the hold button? What about update on preset change, should that be checked for either?

So no Send on Preset Change for the normal button or the hold button? What about update on preset change, should that be checked for either?
If you want the button to reset back to the "off" state when you change presets, turn Update on Preset Change on. If you want the button to be completely unaffected by preset changes, turn it off.

This video explains those options (and many) more:
IA Button Options

Back