Mesa F-30 Channel Switching and Effect Gizmo

ESPImperium

Is it posible to take this diagram and make it do the channel switching via banks 9 thru 12 of my Effect Gizmo???

F-Series_footswitch_schematic.jpg

However id be wanting to make the stereo inserts mono ones and do something that way, is that posible?

The hard part is making the cable sturdy. Some people wire individual cables to each connector, then splice them together in the middle. We use a multi conductor cable and split out the individual wires to each plug on the 1/4-inch end. We use heat shrink tubing to cover the exposed wires. It works reasonably well, but is still not as sturdy as a normal (without a Y split) cable.

Making the cable sturdy enough is pretty easy enough for me, i am a pretty nitpicky bastard with a bit of OCD in me, i like to keep things clean and perfect. I am really really clean in what i do and how i do it for making cables.

I powered up my rack tonight as i got my Ground Control today and followed the Effect Gizmo & GCP youtube video and i am fully sync'd up and working propperly.

Things are progressing, but my head is spinning. Especially after doing 8 hours work on my rack today with small changes and hopefully tomorrow ill have a little more done. However it will be the end of the month when i get all my Planet Waves connectors to be fully operational.

Once again, thanks for the advice.

Back