MIDI Tap Division

Gordon

The global tap tempo function I have programmed to an external switch appears to be sending 8th note tap division to my connected devices instead of quarter notes. Is there a setting in the PBC editor to change this? The three devices are from Chase Bliss as well as Source Audio, making me think it's a PBC issue, not a pedal issue. If I tap quarter notes on any of the pedals directly, it taps quarter notes as expected. Just not from the MIDI-connected external switch.

I was only using CCs assigned to the external switch. I just set MIDI clock to "Master" and it appears to fix the Tonal Recall and Collider tap divisions, but the Gravitas tremolo rate is now suuuuper slow and nowhere near the quarter notes I'm tapping. Do you recommend an additional MIDI clock setting? I may reach out to Chase Bliss too. Thanks!

If you want to stick to CCs, you probably need to edit the tap button and set the CC off value to None.

Not sure about the Gravitas, if the other pedals are fine, there has to be something going on in the Gravitas because all pedals receive the same clock signal.

Back