Midi/Timeline Tap Tempo Issue

slaing124

I have my Function button Globally assigned to send tempo changes via midi. It works however, the BPM on the screen of my Mastermind shows 50bpm (for example) and my timeline shows 100bpm. The TAP button on my Timeline is also doing a double flash for every single flash on the PBC tap tempo. I've included a few pics of my settings. Please assist me on what i'm doing wrong.

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 3.02.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-16 at 3.02.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-16 at 3.03.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-16 at 3.12.16 PM.png

Set your button to "Momentary" and see if it helps (I think it should) ... you only want it to "pulse" for tap, not switch between an on/off state.

I don't have mine set to momentary and it works great.
However in your Tap Tempo button settings you need to add a new action.
Mine is as follows...

CC Toggle
TimeLine
CC Number 93
Off Value: 127
On Value: 0

Also I have my Tap Tempo button mode set to Hold so when I hold down that button on the PBC - it causes my TimeLine to have Infinite Repeats and my Big Sky to have Infinite Decay.
You can set that up in the button's Hold Function with CC Toggle actions as well where you'll get the option to do that with your TimeLine

Problem solved. My master clock on my timeline was on. Thank you all for the tips!
I have the double blinking tempo light happening but with a different scenario. Where did you find the master clock settings on the timeline? Do you mean the midi clock in the global parameters? Thanks!

Back