Midi with PBC6x

Elvinnoe

Recently got into the midi world and purchased a PBC6x. I have all my loops working, except for the pedals I wanted to work through midi. Midi pedals being used are a Strymon Big Sky, Strymon Timeline, and a midi modded POG 2. Ive been able to to get the Big Sky to work just fine but not getting any responses to the Timeline and POG2. Ive checked my channels (POG2-ch1, Big Sky-ch2, and Timeline-ch3) to make sure it's all lined up but nothing. Any help that can be given is appreciated. Ive also shared my file to see if I set anything wrong, midis are on page 3.

Attachments

• Enoe2.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Do you have midi thru enabled? If you’re chaining midi from one pedal to the next, you need to go into the Strymon pedals’ global settings and make sure midi thru is turned on. I’m not sure if your POG has a midi thru port, but just given the fact that the Strymon pedals are designed for it (vs. the POG midi mod being a bit of a “hack”), I would put the POG after the Strymons in your midi chain.

Do you have midi thru enabled? If you’re chaining midi from one pedal to the next, you need to go into the Strymon pedals’ global settings and make sure midi thru is turned on. I’m not sure if your POG has a midi thru port, but just given the fact that the Strymon pedals are designed for it (vs. the POG midi mod being a bit of a “hack”), I would put the POG after the Strymons in your midi chain.
I believe I do, but I'll be sure to check. I'm really at a lost. according to the guy (Omillion Audio) who installed the midi mod to the pog2, he mentioned to put the pog in channel 1 and the strymons to channel 2 & 3. As for wiring, I do have the pog2 last in the midi chain.

Back