Missing 'CC' for Hologram Microcosm in MasterMind Editor?

rlhinc

Quick note. Was just attempting to experiment with keeping the 'Mix' knob on Microcosm at 100% - the only way, according to the guys at Hologram to achieve a true 'kill dry' - and use the 'Effect Volume' function on Microcosm, which is CC#16.

Surprisingly, I found that 'CC 16,' which is listed in the Microcosm manual, is missing from the PBC's 'built in list' of CCs.

I notice that the Microcosm has a few large numerical jumps in their 'CC' list. But the RJM 'Built in' CC's track the Microcosm manual exactly, including all the jumps... except that 'CC 16' just isn't' there. Is this an oversight or something deeper?

I assume I can just manually enter CC16 in the Presets Action area. But still, figured you might want to know about this if, in fact, it's an unintentional oversight!

Robert

Thanks for letting me know. It wasn’t intentional. Typically this happens when a pedal gets updated and more CCs are added and we didn’t know about it. But, I could have just missed it in the first place.

Manually using CC #16 will be fine- you can use that for now.

Makes sense. As I'm sure you know, it's a fairly new pedal... and a spectacular one, too.

Robert

Back