Mission SP1 RJM toe switch

GregBouchard

Where in the editor do I program the function of the expression pedal’s toe switch? I have the pedal’s output1-TRS- expression pedal and the output2-TRS- Ext Switch (Not Ext sw 1/2 or Ext 3/4).
I’m wanting it to be a copy of my Mobius by-pass which I have on my PBC-10.

The external switch button on the pedal is used on the external switch jack and it's programmed on the editor by the ext sw1 or ext sw2 on the button page. Just think of it as one of your external buttons but its on your pedal.

You're welcome. Yea those ext switches are for functions like channel switching, ch. boost etc. any type of latching function. I believe you probably could use those to control an analog tapping function on a pedal or other similar use.

You're welcome. Yea those ext switches are for functions like channel switching, ch. boost etc. any type of latching function. I believe you probably could use those to control an analog tapping function on a pedal or other similar use.

Actually, external switch inputs are used to add additional buttons to the PBC. The Function Switch jacks are outputs and can control channel switching and other things.

Actually, external switch inputs are used to add additional buttons to the PBC. The Function Switch jacks are outputs and can control channel switching and other things.

I meant to type function switch jacks but since we were in discussion of both, I typed external by mistake. Thanks for clarifying for others that may have been confused.

Back