MMGT programing

schrismer

I've been Reading, watching and trying to set up my new MMGT the way I'm waiting to run it.... because it makes sense in my head....haahh.... I'm totally new to midi... so, my learning curve is huge...so, sorry in advance if this is a "newbe" question!

Gear-- MMGT feeding, RG16 thru to a TC G Major

I'm wanting to set my board up as... "Green-Preset" songs into set lists and so on...
I'm wanting to basically have my "amp channels" at the bottom row..."Green presents" and I will make those the "songs"
Then have some of the "presets" that are on G major called up on the MMGT as "Blue IA" buttons (but I need to group lock them so that only "one" can be one at one time in any given "Green preset" I've learned that much, just cant get them to locked)
now that I have my RG16 Loops as IA's that "are not grouped" (completed and working great!) I can choose what RG16 Loops I want in any "Green Preset,aka Song" and then I can choose any "One" "Blue-IA" bottom also (cant figure this one out)??

does anyone have a video, or can put it down in terms that I can understand...lol.... I'm read the manual, and I'm at a dead end?

thanks,
Steve

Back