MMGT22 and Axe FX XL Scenes question ?

Rain

Hi all, I'm trying to program my MMGT22 to Display the Default Axe FX (Scene 1) setting whenever I change to a new Preset.

Example: When I choose a Preset on the MMGT, if I go to IA Mode I see Scenes 1-5 on the IA Buttons and they all work fine, I have them programmed as Group1. The problem is, If I choose, let's say, Scene 3 and Change to a different Preset, When I go back into IA Mode on the New Preset it still shows Scene 3 on and doesn't show the default Scene1 Status on the Axe FX. . I can't figure it out :?

Set the scene buttons to have the "send on preset change" and "update on preset change" settimgs turned on. That should do it.

Hi Ron, thanks. That works but it still doesn't show the correct Status of the IA Scene1 Switch. Is it possible for it to show the Scene1 ON status at each Preset change ? Example: When I switch Presets and go to page 2 (IA Page) all IA Scene Switches are Off. If it's not possible it's ok it's working fine otherwise...!!!

Ok, two other things - first, make sure all of the Scene buttons are assigned to the same group, and make sure that group has "allow all buttons off" turned off in the global settings. This should make the scene 1 button turn on by default. You can also program which scene button turns on for each preset by selecting the desired preset, then selecting the desired scene, then holding Page / IA Store until the main screen says "Stored".

Thanks Ron that worked !!!!! I had "Allow all Buttons Off "turned on. This is great, I've been using the Editor for programming, it's excellent !! :D

Back