Multiple Action syntax

is9582

Hello all,

I haven’t been able to locate documentation regarding the necessary syntax when entering multiple Actions into a single button press (or hold). For instance, if I have a button assigned to turn a Chorus block on or off, but also want to add another Action to turn off a delay block, from the single button press. Would this require one of the System/ selections, in between the two Action, or is it fine to just have the two Action lines? The only time I’ve used a multi-line entry, was to set up the selection for channels in a block, where it used the System/Step in between. I know I can use scenes on my AF3 to accomplish changing multiple things at the same time, but I’d like to know other methods as well as the associated syntax.

Much appreciated!
Lee

In most cases, any list of actions is just run from top to bottom, there are no conditionals or anything else that that alters the way the list is processed. So, just put your actions in order and that's what it'll do. IA Cycle buttons and their System / Step actions are the only exception to that. FYI, System / Step is ignored on a button with IA Cycle turned off, the Mastermind will just skip over it and will move to the next action in the list.

In most cases, any list of actions is just run from top to bottom, there are no conditionals or anything else that that alters the way the list is processed. So, just put your actions in order and that's what it'll do. IA Cycle buttons and their System / Step actions are the only exception to that. FYI, System / Step is ignored on a button with IA Cycle turned off, the Mastermind will just skip over it and will move to the next action in the list.
Perfect! Thanks Ron.

Back