Muting outputs on Tuner activation

Shredmode

I am using the system a little unconventionally. I enter the device on in 7-10. Then I use a y cable on loop 7 to split the signal and run loops 1-4 before one amp and 5&6 for another then return to loop 7 from both amp effects loop sends for the rest of my chain of stereo effects post preamps. By doing this the Tuner only mutes the signal going to the amp connected to loops 1-4 and I still have sound coming through the other amp. My guess is when I step on the mute button and it activates the tuner feature it cuts out the signal before all the loops. What I need to do is have it toggle the actual outputs just like when I am turning the outputs off manually in the switches mode with L5 and L6. From my understanding a cc sent to the system of 69 and 70 will trigger that function. Values of 0 for off 127 for on. I can't seem to figure out how to program an internal cc for the device. Everything I choose for options only allows me to send CCs out midi to another device. What I need is when I press the mute button it activates the tuner and at the same time shuts off output A. When I turn the mute off the tuner turns off and output A is turned back on.

Add these actions to the Mute button:

Audio / Output #1 off:ON on:OFF
Audio / Output #2 off:ON on:OFF

That will turn off the main outputs

Back