My GT 16 trigger switches by just touching the unit.

Hi,

I bought a second hand unit for some weeks ago and I having some problem with self trigging switches.
If I just kick the unit with my fot it will engage switches randomly.

I have sent e-mails to the support address for three weeks now without respond.

Have I ended up in a spam filter?

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. I monitor the support email multiple times a day and haven't seen an email from you. Early units can develop trouble with their switches. For the past few years, we've been using new switches that have worked out very well.

The least expensive route is to replace the switches yourself. You just need to remove the back of the unit, unscrew each switch and unplug each from the circuit board. No soldering or special tools required. You can buy new switches from us here:

http://www.rjmmusic.com/xcart/mastermind-gt-replacement-switch.html

Hi Ron,

Thank you for the information :)Strange with my dissapering mails, I sent you another mail just to see if it works now. My e-mail is lars.blomstrand@bredband2.com
You can send me a mail so I can respond to that to see if we can have further mail contacts trough mails in the future.

Regarding the switches. I need to talk with "These Goes to 11", I bought it second hand from them in this "hypersensitive" state.
We have to figure out how we solve this best.

I haven't received any emails, unfortunately. I sent you one through our helpdesk yesterday but didn't see a response - did you receive that?

It said:

Please let me know if you receive this email!

I can work with These Go To 11 to get your unit fixed if needed.​

Yes, I received that one and I responded to it also.
Has "TGT 11" contacted you?
They will put an order for the switches and then supply them to me.

It looks like your mail server is blocking me or "@bredband2.com.
I will do another test and send a mail from "radiant@bredband2.com" to see if that goes thru.

Back