My New PBC-Based Pedal Board

I've been using a rack-based system in the past, but I'm getting too old to schlep that thing around anymore, so I'm making the move to a) less pedals b) Mastermind PBC. I'm building a rig based on the wet-dry-wet rig on page 21 on the PBC manual. I don't like elevated boards so I'm going with a very nice board from the guys at Trailer Trash. Its called the Flat Trash 30x18; but...first things first.. this the wiring digram for wiring this baby together.
Steve%27s+Pedal+Board++-+Page+1.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok. So I wired this baby up and I ran into something odd. Perhaps I don't fully understand how the routing on the PBC works. I wired based on the diagram above for the wet-dry-wet setup I saw on Page 21 on the PBC manual. However, I ran Out 5-6 to my "dry amp input" and DID NOT run a return from the dry amp line out back to In 7-10 and I still get signal to my stereo pedals and then to amps plugged into Output A and Output B. Which make we wonder how that is working and what is the purpose of running from the Line Out on the dry amp back to In 7-10. Anyone have any ideas??

The purpose is to get the full sound of the dry amp as the basis for your wet sound. If you do it the way that you mentioned, the guitar signal goes through loops 1-6, then straight into the wet effects.

If your dry amp is running pretty clean, you probably don't need the line out connection. But, if you get gain out of the amp and not just from pedals, then using the line out should sound better.

Back