My Rig

mreilly

Simple and portable, I also have a Mesa Recto 2x12 as well. I ditched the rack setup and moved everything to the floor.

MesaMarkIv_Head_1x12cab_web.jpg

PedalBoardweb.jpg

LTD_H400_Front_1.jpg

What, no Mini Amp Gizmo??? ;)

Looks good - small, yet I'm sure you can get a lot out it.

For my particular situation the footsim seamed to be a better option, Im sure the Mini amp gizmo would be easier with programing and such, but i didn't want to run another cable back to my amp.

If i had a rack again or if i had an amp with less switching options on the back panel, I would have got the mini amp gizmo no questions asked.

Either way the Mini amp gizmo may be an option for me down the road. I am very happy with the Mastermind and am glad I got it.

wow that was amazing.

i dream to have that complete set of that.

where did you buy that and how much all those things.

thanks.

Thanks guys, Sorry i have not checked in for awhile.
The cab was custom made by a friend of mine and i did all the tolex and hardware, while i was doing it i decided to re-tolex the head to match.
Regarding the cost If you were to buy the pieces on the pedal board new it would cost about $1500, the head was $2000 new, the cab cost me about $170 for the parts (with a used Mesa C90 speaker), the LTD guitar was $629 new plus the pickups i put in.

I have done quite a few changes since this original post (will try and update pics soon)

Pedal board Update
I got rid of the wah and replaced the Boss NS2 with a MXR smart gate as well as added a mxr m-66 (like a tube screamer)

Amp and cab Update
I had bought a second (B Rig) Mesa Mark IV (short version) back in November and got a matching Mesa 1x12 Thiele. Shortly after i ended up trading the Burgundy Mesa Mark IV Head for a mint 2010 Ernie Ball Musicman Axis

Guitar Update
Sold the LTDh400 Added a 2010 Ernie Ball Musicman Axis and a ESP eclipse II

I will post some pics this week

Back