Naming Presets per Song

EGSource

Almost like a Scene or Snapshot idea, but instead of changing how the PBC works in a big way, what about maybe allowing for renaming of presets dropped within a song. So you would have all your presets and drop them as usual per Song, but then you could re-name them in a right column (or wherever) and that is the name that would be recalled on the PBC's screen. Idea would be like the pic below. Thanks guys. Love this thing. Always will. I currently use the "Preset Name | Song Name" but it could benefit using a lot of some of the same presets across different songs for the same sort of sound.

Attachments

• RJM PBC Idea.jpg
    RJM PBC Idea.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 19
You can do this as follows... Just rename your presets inserting a slash between the preset and the song name... for example:

1 - Intro | song name
2 - Verse | song name

This way, the presets are organized by song and only the initial part of the name (before the slash) will appear on the Mastermind´s screen.

That's true, and I do this now as mentioned in the original post. What I’m suggesting is if you have a go-to preset or several presets as we create them, and it’s used in the verse of Song A but then also in the Chorus of Song B, and the bridge of Song C and so on. 1 preset in 3 or so different places in separate songs.

Last edited:
Back