New Boss MD 500 & RV 500 / TC Electronic Flashback x4

coolrai9

Hi Ron, I have been using the Mastermind GT 16 and by far its the most amazing MIDI pedal i have ever tried. Great flexibility, easy programming and best customer support. I sold my Axe Fx and going back to pedals. I purchased the new boss mod 500 and rv 500 and a tc electronic flashback x4. However, can you release a support for this, i mean the updated cc on which it is listed on the Devices page for easy configuration? Hope to hear from you.

Thanks.

Ryan
Philippines

I'm sure we'll support the Boss pedals soon. I see that the manuals are online, so I'll try to work on that for the next release.

The Flashback x4 is problematic - it only works in Omni mode, which means it responds to MIDI messages on all channels. This is a big problem in a multi pedal system. I don't recommend using it.

Just a suggestion, RE: Omni mode only gear.

Could you not put a MIDI filter between the Omni only gear (Flashback X4) and the MMGT so it sends and receives only the MIDI channel you want?

Steven.

Good point, if you can find something that will do that, it should solve the problem. MIDI Solutions' Event Processor probably could, but I've never tried it myself.

Back