New Button Programming Defaults to On

PianoMan

I've been experimenting with some new programming on my 6/X, and I've come across what might be a bug? I've created an IA switch to trigger some programming on my HX Stomp on a button that I haven't used previously for anything. When I was done and went to adjust some presets, I noticed that the button had defaulted to the engaged state for every single preset. I've manually adjusted this for my existing presets (very annoying), but I really don't want to have to do this for every preset I make moving forwards - guaranteed I'll forget at some point. Is there a way to change the default state of a button that I don't know about?

My file is attached for reference. The button in question is the Chorus Bypass button on page 4.

Attachments

• Mastermind PBC 6X Setup New.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
I do see that that button is turned on for presets 154 through 330. Did you build this off of another file, or did you start with a factory reset?

Unfortunately, there's no way to clear a button state for all presets. There probably should be.

Hmm, it might be a bug, but not one that I've ever seen before. The fact that it stops at preset 330 is odd. Did you ever have something in preset 330?

Nope. I started building presets from scratch. No idea why it does that.

Also, like you mentioned, a function to either clear or engage a button by default for all presets would be incredibly helpful!

Back