New Compact Board

Sp4zRX

I was running the PBC6X on a larger board for about the last year and half. I always wanted a more compact board but didn’t want to sacrifice the flexibility and control of the larger board. I think I finally achieved a compact board with all the tones and control of the bigger board but in a smaller package. This one is just 18”x13”. Nice and compact.

8859B202-977D-461D-94B7-1D4B9AAACD24.jpegAA5B86E3-EB7A-4B7D-8ABB-BE9B35BF5A5B.jpeg85BA337D-1A0C-4393-A9B8-06196366DB0F.jpeg

rjmmusic

Administrator
Staff member
NIce! Using multi function pedals like that definitely expands what a small board can do. I have a very similar board on a Pedaltrain Jr, that I'll have to get around to posting soon.

Sp4zRX

NIce! Using multi function pedals like that definitely expands what a small board can do. I have a very similar board on a Pedaltrain Jr, that I'll have to get around to posting soon.
I’ve heard you say before, that your desire for a smaller board is what inspired you to create the PBC6X. I’d been very interested in seeing what you’ve put together!

rjmmusic

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve heard you say before, that your desire for a smaller board is what inspired you to create the PBC6X. I’d been very interested in seeing what you’ve put together!
Lugging a Pedaltrain Pro (3ft / 1m long board) in a hard case on an airplane quickly gave me some understanding of what touring guys go through, and yes, that experience was a major inspiration for the 6X.