New In-depth PBC Video

rjmmusic

Administrator
Staff member
I just wanted to let you know that forum member Ruben Roeh made a video showing a lot of the PBC's functionality and how he configures it for his performances. It's definitely the most detailed PBC video done to date and it covers many of the details people often ask about. You can find it here:

Thanks, Ruben!

I just wanted to let you know that forum member Ruben Roeh made a video showing a lot of the PBC's functionality and how he configures it for his performances. It's definitely the most detailed PBC video done to date and it covers many of the details people often ask about. You can find it here:

Thanks, Ruben!
Hey Ron, thanks for sharing! Guys, I had a lot of fun shooting that little tutorial and I hope it will benefit you. Although it's already pretty deep I have not covered everything there is to it. As per my shout-out, I have gotten a few ideas via Youtube etc. for additional topics people are interested in that are beyond my every-day use and might make for a cool follow-up video. If you have any such suggestions, do let me know!

A little late to the party, but what a great tutorial! Really excellent. I learned so much, and things that were hazy are now much less so.
Thanks, Ruben! :)

Back