1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New single out now!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MartinCliffe, Dec 1, 2013.

1. MartinCliffe

MartinCliffe
    Expand Collapse

Shameless plug. My new single "Tick Talk" is now available from CD Baby. I'd really appreciate it if you'd share the link with people who might be interested. You can stream it from my SoundCloud page. It's a ballad that was written by a friend who I played with in my first proper band, Some Have Wings, from 1995 to 2000. I reimagined it completely for this recording, and sang and played everything. It's quite a departure from the Voyager Project stuff, but I'm really proud of how it turned out.

[​IMG]

2. MartinCliffe

MartinCliffe
    Expand Collapse

Update: it's now available on iTunes, Amazon UK and Amazon US as well. Response so far has been overwhelmingly positive. Should have done this solo artist thing a long time ago :)

3. rjmmusic

rjmmusic
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Well done, sir! Glad to hear you're all set up to record in HK now. Keep up the good work!

4. MartinCliffe

MartinCliffe
    Expand Collapse

Cheers! No facility for recording drums yet (I'm working on that), and no keyboards currently, but I'm all good for guitar, bass and vocals. Fortunately as soon as I found out we were moving, I set to work recording lots of drum tracks back in my studio in England, so I've got plenty to work with :)

5. pianowillbebach

pianowillbebach
    Expand Collapse

I know this is an old post, but just wanted to let you know that people are still discovering this!