Nice Rack NYC | Big Pedalboard

Nice Rack Canada

RJM MasterMind + 2x Mini Effects Gizmo's at the heart of this tone monster. Ron wrote custom firmware for this system giving it the ability to perform 6x PC and adding a 2nd Expression Pedal Assignment to be assigned per preset to 1x CC on the Midi Channels used by the 4 Eventides.

The first Mini Effect Gizmo has been modified in conjunction with the Wah Pedal. The Wah switch has been changed to 3PDT keep the original Wah circuit switching, adding LED's for Status Indication on the 2nd pole set, and on the 3rd a Tip to Ground Short on a cable connected to the relay that routes audio from & to the Mini Effects Gizmo. Essentially making the Wah it's own instant access switch.

If using the Wah as a notch filter, you can preset the Wah to it's desired position, have LED status indication and then engage the audio routing via MasterMind Preset.

The signal routing is Guitar >> MEG1 Loops >> 1 Wah, 2 Nova Drive, 3 Poly Tune with Switch State Inverted to always send signal to tuner. MEG 1 Out >> JMP1 In >> JMP1 Effects Send >> MEG2 Loops >> 1 Mute Box >> MEG Out >> JMP1 Return >> Center "Dry" Cabinet feed. MEG2 Loops sending to Pitch Factor, Time Factor, Mod Factor & Space in Parallel, Eventide Outputs Summed using a RJM Mini Line Mixer, MLM Stereo Outs fed to Left & Right "Wet" feeds.

Nice Rack NYC
Custom Cables, Racks & Pedalboards
WEB: http://www.NiceRackNYC.com
EMAIL: info@NiceRackNYC.com
Uber01.jpg

Uber02.jpg

Uber03.jpg

Uber04.jpg

Uber05.jpg

Uber06.jpg

Uber07.jpg

Uber08.jpg

Last edited:
Bad ass!

I didn't know Eventide had released their power supply yet. Definitely something that people have been waiting for...

awesome job!
this board looks great!
is the power of the caliber 22 enough to get a nice on-stage level without clipping?

@Joe the .22's do a very nice job on getting decent SPL without clipping.

I run this rig with the power amps at roughly 40% of their total output and I avoid noise complaints from the business next door that way. Afterhours I'll wind up this rig and get more SPL than you'd ever need on stage with drums, other players etc.

Thewalkindude said:
Please forgive my ignorance - had never even heard of 22 Caliber power amp pedals - what do you use for pre-amp?
There's a Marshall JMP-1 front left under the Eventides

MartinCliffe said:
Thewalkindude said:
Please forgive my ignorance - had never even heard of 22 Caliber power amp pedals - what do you use for pre-amp?
There's a Marshall JMP-1 front left under the Eventides

Aah, so there is. Now that you point it out I wonder how I ever missed it!

Back