Nice Rack NYC - Fuzz Bass Pedalboard with Remote Control

Nice Rack Canada

This is a pedalboard I built for the bass player of Antidote, a classic NYHC band going back to the 80's.

The bassist needs to keep the pedalboard on the floor directly in front of the cabinet to avoid stage divers turning effects off and on for him or damaging the system.

I was able to build a custom 2 switch controller that opens and closes the 2 switching relays in the Mini Effect Gizmo. 1 Relay is not in use at all and the other 2 sends are used constantly for the tuner on the pedalboard and the option of adding a second tuner downstage next to the controller.

The controller is connected to the main pedalboard via a 7 Pin XLR connection. 2 Relay Closure Contacts, 9VDC, and Audio Feed to the tuner are all carried in the single cable run.

Nice Rack NYC
Custom Cables, Racks & Pedalboards
WEB: http://www.NiceRackNYC.com
EMAIL: info@NiceRackNYC.com

FuzzBassPedalboard01.JPG

FuzzBassPedalboard02.JPG

FuzzBassPedalboard03.JPG

FuzzBassPedalboard04.JPG

FuzzBassPedalboard05.JPG

Last edited:
NIce one, Mike!

Let me introduce you all to Mike Vegas, of Nice Racks NYC. He's a great rig builder and had been very cool to work with - and he's not at all afraid to use our products in unusual ways (as in this pedalboard), which is an admirable quality as far as I'm concerned!

Back