No Midi CC "off" messages in Preset Actions???

boyce89976

I'm just put a ChaseBliss Warped Vinyl between L4 and L5 with the intention of controlling it's bypass with midi CC messages. But I can't seem to find a CC "off" message in the preset actions screen, only a CC "on" message. As a result, I can get the pedal to come out of bypass and go to the correct preset when I enter the song preset, but can't get it to go back into bypass when I leave that particular song preset. I can add a CC "on" message with a value of "0" to the next preset I'm going to, and force the pedal into bypass, but that seems overly cumbersome.

@Goodwood Audio I know you guys have done something similar with a function switch controlled relay, which I assume works exactly as I'm trying to do with midi since there are both "on" and "off" messages for function switches?

Anyone else try this with midi? I'm on FW3.1.8 currently, but just downloaded FW3.1.9.

Ron helped me solve this offline. For those interested, using and unused function switch to sent a CC on/off message to the Warped Vinyl works perfectly. It acts an additional "loop" button on each preset.

Thanks Ron!

Back