Not updating presets correctly either from controller or editor

ekkomouse

I have a midi expression pedal that takes program changes, each pc message tells the expression pedal to control a different pedal, its setup to be controlled by a page that has a device pc-/+ but also other buttons that will send one specific pc change if pressed to get different individual pedal control on the fly. The buttons are not setup to update or send on preset change currently.

The page controls the pedal correctly and correctly sends pc messages, the pedal controls each preset/pedal fine whether pressing the ia buttons or pc device -/+. The issue is when saving a preset, the pc-/+ buttons appear to save correctly. The presets are showing the correct pc in the editor after reading settings from device, but is sending an incorrect pc when pressing the button. I have tried to overwrite the preset with a blank one and redo it but it still does the same thing.

Also, on the page that controls the expression pedal, one of the buttons wont accept the color I have assigned it, instead taking the hold button color and not the normal color.

Can you send me your settings?

Regarding the colors, the way it works is: if the button's normal function is off, it uses the normal function's off color. If the normal function is on and the hold function is off, it uses the normal function's on color. If both the normal function and hold function are on, then it uses the hold function's on color.

Back