ON and OFF LED for your presets in a song

Luc Hamel

Hi, I would like to be able to have an OFF and ON LED color for my presets in a song. For example if I have 5 presets in a song, I would like to have these 5 presets with a led even if they are not active and a different led color for the active preset. This way I would see how much presets I have in the song. Now I only see the active preset and the other presets are black. In the preset page there are 2 dropdown menus for Off and ON color but in the create/edit in the "preset tab" I only have one dropdown. Hope I'm clear.

Thanks,
Luc

On the Buttons tab, on page 1, you can double-click each button that you use for presets and edit the ON and OFF colors.

That's correct, you can set an on and off color for any button. You can set an on color for a preset that overrides the button's on color, but you can't do that with off colors.

Thanks for your reply. I know we can do it on the Page 1 when editing the buttons. What I want to do exactly: if I have for example 20 presets, 5 clean, 5 crunch, 5 overdrive and 5 solo. I would like to be able to assign for example yellow to clean, green to crunch, blue to overdrive, purple to solo when they are OFF and white when they are ON. This way, if I have 5 presets in my song and I have 2 clean sounds, 1 crunch, 1 overdrive and 1 solo I would see the color of the presets and it would tell me which one is clean, crunch, solo, etc.
By doing it on page 1, the preset 1 in the song always have the same OFF color and it does not tell me if it is a clean, overdrive or solo preset.
I think it would be a nice thing to have ON and OFF color option in Preset, not just in page 1.

Last edited:
Back