Output handling question

kevorkian

If I program the PBC to A/B its output on selected presets and then I switch to stereo mode, is this change transparent?

Ideally I'd like the PBC to ignore the A/B settings when in stereo.

Hope that made sense. Thanks!

Currently, A/B settings will still have effect in stereo mode, turning the left and right outputs on and off. It would be a good idea for me to add a way to force the outputs to be on at all times. I'll add that to the list of future features.

rjmmusic said:
Currently, A/B settings will still have effect in stereo mode, turning the left and right outputs on and off. It would be a good idea for me to add a way to force the outputs to be on at all times. I'll add that to the list of future features.

Oh yes please. if you could add that request to a future update that would be great.

That would allow me to build in ABY switching for dual amp (clean/dirty or dual mono) setups while still being able to run stereo at the press of a button.

Here is the routing I have planned. Maybe you can let me know if this is doable...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 3.16.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 3.16.42 PM.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 3.19.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 3.19.19 PM.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 3
Those should work - you don't really need the Y-Not in the one amp case (the PBC's outputs can do that). If you're keeping it in the system so you don't have to disconnect it when switching to a one amp setup, then that makes sense.

(edit)... Right I was just keeping it in the chain to avoid having to physically reconnect but I can revisit that idea. Thanks for looking!!!

Back