Page titles

Hi there

I am quite new with the GT but so far it really does - nearly - everything I hoped for.

Would it be possible to name the different pages and choose to keep those titles instead of the screen switching back to the preset?
The reason I am asking is because in a studio setting I often tend to want to try out a lot of different programs in for example a TC2290.
So I would like to name a page TC 2290 and use all the switches on different 2290 presets.

I don´t think you can do this now - possible??

Thanks
Reidar

Great idea!

I also use one page only to control my Whammy DT, another one to control volume, mix, etc., another for presets only and so on... Remember the number of each one is confusing sometimes. I think it would be a great update. :)

Suggestion: you can add a button to each page, using the "LABEL" type, type a title and use that instead.

It should be coming soon - that feature will be necessary for the Mastermind PBC, so it'll get added to the GT. They share 80% of the same firmware.

Suggestion: you can add a button to each page, using the "LABEL" type, type a title and use that instead.
I am back again :)
Alexander - I have been doing what you suggest for a while now. It works - but not 100%.
I am using 14 pages on a GT22 at this moment :lol:

For me it would be much easier with a name for each page so I could just use the "page menu" button.

Ron: possible??

Thanks
Reidar

It's kinda half implemented right now because we have that feature in the Mastermind PBC. It's just that the half that's implemented is the half that you can't see. :( I'll see what I can do about that...

Back