Pages & HX Stomp Snap Shots

Gazlyn

Is it possible to set up a "Page" for a HX Stomp Snap Shots" using Midi so I can manually change a snap shot in a preset like I would turning of & on a loop?

I can get this to work if I set up a preset action in preset using the Mastermind Editor on the laptop though I can't edit on the fly using the 6X Unit.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Yes, you can definitely do that. You need to set up a page of IA buttons, each that selects a different snapshot. Make sure that each button has Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change turned on. Then, set each button to the same group number so that turning one button on turns the others off. Then, in Group Settings in the Globals tab, turn off "Send Off Messages". This will allow you to manually select snapshots, and holding the Function button will store that setting, along with selected loops, buffers, etc.

Yes, you can definitely do that. You need to set up a page of IA buttons, each that selects a different snapshot. Make sure that each button has Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change turned on. Then, set each button to the same group number so that turning one button on turns the others off. Then, in Group Settings in the Globals tab, turn off "Send Off Messages". This will allow you to manually select snapshots, and holding the Function button will store that setting, along with selected loops, buffers, etc.

I was able to do that though I have also a IA buttons to turn off & on and each block in the HX stomp. When I change preset after saving the snapshot in the preset it randomly changes turns the blocks on & off. Randomly like it's a glitch.

Do you have buttons that control the individual effect blocks? If so, make sure they don't have Send on Preset Change turned on. Otherwise, they may cause unintended effect block changes.

Back