PBC 6 cc message to toggle between mono and stereo

Hi there! I'm having trouble finding a way to quickly switch between mono and stereo out. I was hoping to set up a button on the Switch page to quickly move between the two. Is this possible? Thanks!

Yeah I asked the same question a while back but it is only possible to switch via the editor or the settings menu . Function not assignable … that would have been a great feature

ah! Came here to ask @rjmmusic this very question for a client build! They want to be able to choose between amp A, amp B, or both at the same time per preset. Back to the drawing board!

EDIT: I must've misunderstood the topic here, apologies! according to the manual I think I can do what I'm looking for. sorry to anyone that is referencing this thread and I might have confused!

Last edited:
The "Mix to mono" feature isn't available except through the menu or editor. However, you can turn on the left side, right side or both using Audio / Output actions, just like you use Audio / Loop actions to turn loops on or off.

The "Mix to mono" feature isn't available except through the menu or editor. However, you can turn on the left side, right side or both using Audio / Output actions, just like you use Audio / Loop actions to turn loops on or off.
Thank you!

Back