PBC 6x and Loop Expander

Oansun

So, i bought a decibel eleven loop expander back during close out and just had it on a shelf. Since i finally had time i rewired a board for gigging (back story back story) anyway. I’m trying to set up the loop expander as just my drives in one loop and hoping i can just use CC to toggle each loop on and off, though I’m not really sure how to make that happen. I had tried setting it up in loop on/off mode with one button each as a cc command after loop 3 is on. I do feel like a bit of a good not getting it. PCs work just fine and I’ve set up some presets but i would like the ability to have one on or off while I’m at rehearsals (whenever that happens again lol) or in a studio setting finding a sound. Any guidance would be great and sorry for the newb wall of text

I've never worked with it, but typically, you would create one button to control each loop, each button sends the appropriate CC. Did you get this far? Once you have manual control working, then you can turn on Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change which allows you to select loops and save them to presets so they automatically turn on or off as desired.

I got it by the way. My dummy brain couldn’t get around stepping on a loop button AND having a CC control. But i did indeed do CC for one button and just use that as presets in the system. Thanks! Works super well if anyone wants to know

Back