PBC/6x H9 song preset PC

Sp4zRX

I have a page dedicated to my H9. Buttons 1-4 send PCs 1-4 and recall presets 1-4 on the H9. Everything works perfect.

When I select a preset from within a song that is, for example, set to send PC 2, the H9 is changing to preset 4. It changes to 4 no matter which PC I have set to be sent on that PBC preset. My H9 also starts displaying 824m5 when I cycle through the songs presets even when I don't have the H9 selected on that preset.

It seems like there is a weird CC that is being sent but I don't have the PBC set to send any CC other than cycling H9 presets up and down on the dedicated H9 page I created.

I factory reset my H9 and PBC and started programing the PBC in small steps and creating Test presets and songs. It was working in the beginning. Now I am back to the same issue I was having before and I am not sure where I went wrong. I feel like it is something I am doing (or not doing) but I am now at a loss for ideas and I really don't want to have to start from scratch..... AGAIN

The important thing to note is that every button that has IA actions and has Send on Preset Change turned on will send its messages every time you change presets. If doesn't matter if you're on that page or not. So, I'm guessing that that setting is turned on on your IA buttons. If so, turning it off should fix the problem.

Back