PBC/6X HX Stomp Snapshot issues

Hello all, I've been struggling with getting snapshots to work on the HX Stomp when it's receiving preset change messages at the same time. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong in the setup or it's a quirk with the HX Stomp and how it handles MIDI messages? If I change presets on the PBC, and it sends a PC preset change to the Stomp, the snapshot will not change. If a PC preset change is NOT sent to the Stomp, the snapshot changes like expected. I've attached my current settings--on PBC presets 1-4 are changing presets and snapshots on the Stomp, and PBC presets 5-8 are only changing snapshots. Any help/suggestions/guidance would be appreciated!

Attachments

• 01-21-2021 settings.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
I don't see anything wrong with your settings. The way it's set up, the PCs will be sent before the snapshot changes, which is what you need. The HX Stomp might be one of those products that has a short period after a program change where it ignores MIDI messages. There's no easy fix for that. I am looking at a Delay action that makes the Mastermind pause for a short while, that's what's needed in this case.

I don't see anything wrong with your settings. The way it's set up, the PCs will be sent before the snapshot changes, which is what you need. The HX Stomp might be one of those products that has a short period after a program change where it ignores MIDI messages. There's no easy fix for that. I am looking at a Delay action that makes the Mastermind pause for a short while, that's what's needed in this case.
Thanks Ron, I was wondering if there was something like that going on. That was actually going to be my next question--if there's any way to build in a delay. Appreciate at you looking into this.

Back