PBC 6X Loop 6 Issues after applying Split Mono

Mr.Minor84

Hi,

I recently rewired my pedal board and am using all 6 loops. Loop 6 i'm using for my univibe, and everything has been working great for over a month. Last night I decided to add another pedal via Split Mono on Loop 6 to create loop 9. Ive done this in the past no issues and have custom TRS cables made for this which I've used before. But after changing the settings I was not hearing my "loop 9" pedal at all, instead when I click on Loop 9 i'm hearing all of my pedals on, and when I check the loop page it does in fact have all of my loops engaged except Loop 9. I decided to put everything back and now I cant get any signal from loop 6. I tested my cables which are good and swapped a different pedal and still nothing from Loop 6. Not sure what I could have done as i've done this same setup before with the same cables and worked great. Any help would be much appreciated

Ryan

I recommend backing up your settings, then factory resetting it to see if you can get loop 6 working again, to make sure it's not a hardware issue.

Ok, I recommend checking your wiring, there must be an issue with how it's wired, or with the cables themselves.

So thats the weird part, I am using the same exact cables, wired the same way and Loop 6 is working fine. What I didn't try again was my TRS cables made for the split mono mode which I was using for months before I started to redo my board. Tonight I was going to try split mono on loop 6 again and see what happens

One thing to keep in mind is that the cable that goes from the loop send goes to the inputs of the two pedals, and the cable that goes to the loop return goes to the outputs of the two pedals. (Don't connect the loop send cable to the input and output of the same pedal!)

Back