PBC-> H9 CC ->Expression Pedal -> preset change

Whitewater Keys

Hello all, first post on this forum. First let me say I love this PBC and second, I've searched for quite a bit on this forum and on Google etc., to see if there was a config option... so i may have missed something but I really am just looking to solve a quick issue here.

The situation is this:
- I have an expression pedal set up in the global settings (with nothing set to control- just a placeholder for now)
- Expression pedal works fine as some presets are used with Exp Pedal Overrides to control various CC on Timeline - does what it should - also MIDI control on page 4 setup to loop with TL works fine (so I know all the setup and midi msgs is all fine (the obvious stuff)

- Now.... Attempting to control H9 with similar 'Exp Pedal Overrides' in a preset.
- Overrides are set up to control the 'Output swell' and knob 2..

Problem:
- when I utilize the Exp Pedal to control the affected targets to whatever degree (let's say I shut it off to ZERO)
And I switch to another program preset, the H9 remembers the old setting of ZERO instead of what the preset is set to.

I would like the preset to change the H9 to what it should be in the preset, not what it was set up for on the Exp Pedal.

any advice is appreciated
thanks
Joe

Back