PBC N00B - Please Help

Just got my PBC and I am having a hard time getting my PBC to talk to my BigSky. I believe I have it setup right (midi channels match on BS and PBC). I guess what I'm asking is, how do you set up PC changes between the PBC and BigSky? Also, has anyone assigned a button to be used for the freeze function on the BigSky to be latching, and if so, how did you do it? Thanks

So you setup the BigSky as a device and set the MIDI channels accordingly? (The midi channel of the PBC is NOT what we’re talking about. I’m just saying the PBC has to know the channel of the BigSky). Once you do that....

On each preset there is a box that you’ll check and tell the BigSky what preset to go to when you go to THAT preset. That is the most common way.

There are also a million other ways to change presets depending on what you’re trying to accomplish. You can use IA buttons, etc. That’s the beauty of the PBC, your imagination is the limit.

Yeah I've got the PBC to understand that the BiGSky is on channel 2.
Jayden, you get it figured out?

Freeze is pretty easy. Just an IA button that sends a CC command. If you click the ellipsis button (...) once you choose BigSky as the device, you'll see freeze in the list, so you just pick that. On = on , off = off. Easy!

Back