PBC - Preset 2nd problem

spikeymcspikeface

Hi - think I've got a weird glitch: if I set Preset 2nd to 'Global' in Set Up, then any preset I'm using correctly switches to the global preset when I press its button a second time, BUT if I then press that preset button again (having gone back to global preset) nothing happens (I have to select a different preset for the original one to work again - it's totally inert). So that means I can't toggle between the same preset and the global preset (which is a pain, clearly - eg. if global is set clean/all off, and I need to alternate between that and a heavy chorus sound stored in a given preset, each time I go back to the global preset I have to select ANOTHER preset before the chorus preset button responds ...).

It's possible I'm being daft about something, so any advice welcome. Ta.

UPDATE: RON - THIS PROBLEM OCCURED WITH FIRMWARE 3.1.4. I'VE JUST GONE BACK TO FIRMWARE 3.0.1 AND IT'S RESOLVED (ALL WORKING PERFECTLY AGAIN). SO EITHER I SHOULDN'T HAVE UPDATED TO 3.1.4 (IE. IT'S NOT VALID FOR PBC) OR THERE'S A SMALL GLITCH IN IT. CHEERS.

Last edited:
I have it set for preset previous, on second press the preset changes to the previous one, but the led doesn't change with it. Is there a way to work around this?

Back