PBC Switcher - Amp Reverb/Tremelo AND RC Looper Aux Switch?

sjgam

(Have not installed my new PBC) See the four switches if you use TRS cable - could I have two switch my fender Princeton reverb tremolo and reverb on and off as well as the other two switches for the Boss RC2 aux switch for stop/tempo (the looper normally uses momentary normally closed dual FS5U option to control the looper functions).

Yes, you can do that. The two jacks are isolated from each other, so it's safe. Also, you can set two of the switches to be momentary and normally closed.

Yes, you can do that. The two jacks are isolated from each other, so it's safe. Also, you can set two of the switches to be momentary and normally closed.
Oh great. Could I trouble you for correct cable recommendation for both of these? The fender vintage Princeton reverb amp has two inputs - one for tremolo and one for reverb so I assume a trs y cable out from the single pbc out and then one input in the rc-2 looper for two functions so a single trs cable that carries two function messages?

Oh great. Could I trouble you for correct cable recommendation for both of these? The fender vintage Princeton reverb amp has two inputs - one for tremolo and one for reverb so I assume a trs y cable out from the single pbc out and then one input in the rc-2 looper for two functions so a single trs cable that carries two function messages?

Yes, that's correct. You can get cheap versions of those at any Guitar Center, but custom cable builders like Best-tronics will also be able to build those for you.

Back