PBC6X CXM1978 Issue

Thomas Hopton

Hi Ron, I'm encountering an issue that I can't seem to resolve with sending CC messages per preset to the CXM1978. For example, when I call up a preset on the CXM via PC messages, it recalls the correct preset. But if I also have that button send a CC message to say turn the Predelay all the way up, it doesn't do that.
I have checked through my button actions and can't find any that are Sending and Updating on Preset Change that could be interfering. I'm attaching my setup file to see if you could take a look through it whenever you might not be busy to see if you can find the issue. Thanks!

Attachments

• 7-24-21 NEW.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
It seems like the Automatone pedals have a time period where any messages are ignored for a short while after a PC is received. Someone just timed it on a Preamp, and that period was 625msec. Until Chase Bliss fixes this, the only thing you can do is add a System / Wait action to force the Mastermind to wait. Probably a good place to add it is in the Preset Actions section, which is processed after PCs and before IA buttons. This will slow down your preset changes, but there isn't an easy way out of that.

Back