PC Editor

4x4uk

Whilst the effect Gizmo and Rack Gizmo are easy to program, I have started work on a patch editor for the whole of my rig which contains an RG 16 and an Amp Gizmo. Once I have the edior for the Effect Gizmo working and I have tested it to make sure it works as It should I will make it freeluy available to anyone who wants it. AN editor for the Amp Gizmo will then follow

Interface work is almost complete still quite a bit of programming to sort

attachment.php

Very cool! I always wanted to do something like that but never allocated the time.

If you need any information, please let me know.

HI Ron

As soon as I have it all working as it should I will send you a copy, once I have it working for the Effect Gizmo shouldnt take long to get the Amp Gizmo working too.

Well thanks to the user manuals being fairly comprehensive I have just about everything I need, I have all the controls working with there default settings at the moment, so its loooking like it shouldnt take too long.
What would be useful if you have it would be a sysex spec for the Effect Gizmo and RG16 and Amp Gizmo as that way it may be possible to on screen edit some of the unit settings too like Midi channel, Grouping etc. Plus it would make it possible to load saved data directly and depending on what sysex messages are recommended actually load all the data directly from the unit without having to hold loop buttons whilst powering up.

thanks Ron

Your a star I know you are busy so just when you get a chance.

So far I have it working perfectly as a controller for the effect gizmo (including group and invert options, momentary still to do) the loop labels can be customized to show whats connected to the loop most of the interface to set up the unit is done too.

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is great, and will be much appreciated by the community I am sure just for the ability to save our presets let alone plan new ones. I cant wait to see it ;)

Here's a first stab at Sysex documentation for the Effect Gizmo and Rack Gizmo. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• RG-EG Sysex.pdf
    110.8 KB · Views: 181
Back