PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Hi - unfortunately the device will: a) no longer enter the setup menu (see attached video) (thus allowing factory reset) nor b) connect to the editor software (which has been attempted on multiple mac computers with multiple USB ports and cables. I'm essentially unable to control it as of now?

Attachments

• 416504316_6807798379269820_3858436487851959407_n.mov
    4.8 MB
It seems like there's a hardware problem with that unit. The startup time is much longer than it should be.

Do any of the buttons work at this point?

It seems like there's a hardware problem with that unit. The startup time is much longer than it should be.

Do any of the buttons work at this point?
Buttons will work only on page 1. I did also notice that the "Function" button will intermittently take several (+4) seconds to engage the next page. And yes - not being able to connect via USB to multiple computers suggests some hardware issue.

In terms of next steps - (and really needing a working unit for professional gigging) - I have reach out to and advised the store I purchased on that I am having issues with the device. I'm hoping for a quick turn around E.g. replacement of this device with a new one, as opposed to send and repair. Is this anything you can assist with or influence? I'm mindful that I will have to repeat the same demonstrations and justification with them unnecessarily, which I want to avoid.
I purchased through: https://www.deluxeguitars.com.au/pr...lboard-controller?_pos=7&_sid=957f47088&_ss=r

They're pretty good about replacements. They'll probably contact me, at which point I'll ask them to send you a replacement, and I'll send them a replacement.

Thanks for your assistance. I have a replacement device. Can you confirm the following steps are correct for using 4cm with either 1 or 2 amps:

- PCB: Set Insert Loop Send = Stereo
- PCB: Set Insert Loop Return = Stereo
- PCB: Set Output = Stereo

- Config 1: When plugged into 1x amp - use Left output/send/return only
- Config 2: When plugged into 2x amp - use Left and Right output/send/return (and don't "mix" left and right per amp)
- Config 3: Wet/Dry: Connect 4cm to amp 1 and - can run the PCB Insert Loop Send (only) to front of amp 2.
- Config 4: Slave: Connect 4cm to amp 1 and - can run the PCB Output 2 to effects return of amp 2.

Anything I've missed?? Thanks

Back