PCB 6X Freezing Up randomly

Mr.Minor84

Hi,

For the last few months my PCB has been freezing up where it gets stuck and you can't change presets or anything. I have to manually 2 button press to bring it to the menu on the PCB. Thats the only way to get it out of it. I've tried factory setting and it still does it. Any help much appreciated

This is typically a settings issue - if you end up on a blank button page, the buttons won't do anything. Are you sure this happened with factory settings? If it really locked up, you would not be able to enter the settings menu.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I wanted to clarify that I had done a factory reset but reloaded the same file, so maybe that file is corrupt? Anyways it actually happened the other night and I made a video of but it’s too big to attach even after compressing it. I can email it if that works

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I wanted to clarify that I had done a factory reset but reloaded the same file, so maybe that file is corrupt? Anyways it actually happened the other night and I made a video of but it’s too big to attach even after compressing it. I can email it if that works

Just an Update for this thread. The issue was resolved, or at least hasn't happened again since, but I had "Local Page" on. This is the response from RJM

"Have a look at your settings - check your presets and make sure none have Local Page turned on. If that's turned on inadvertently, and you don't set up a local button page, then you'd see those symptoms, because you now have a button page with no buttons defined."

Thanks again!

Back